After our day in San Francisco, we headed down the coast to Half Moon Bay. It was quite busy (being Labor Day weekend after all), but we were determined to look at our beaches. We looked at about 5 beaches and loved the ones further down the coast but all in all, after the entire trip we decided that Half Moon Bay was just not right for the wedding. We still love the area though!
Must-Do’s in Half Moon Bay
- Enjoy a drink and dinner at Pasta Moon
- Grab a coffee at Half Moon Bay Coffee
- Walk down Main St
- If you are into golf, check out the many options for golfing
- Take a book and blanket and relax on Pomponio State Beach
- Get a massage at the Ritz-Carlton
Up next? Monerey, Carmel, Pebble Beach! Stay tuned!