This week was good and we finally released the Weight of the Union, yay! Plus it was Valentine’s Day and B and I went to Salut for dinner. I had Steak and mashed potatoes and creme brûlée for dessert! NOM!
What I rocked at this week? Workouts! I did my 4 workouts. YAY! Next week, 4-5 workouts
What I sucked at this week? Eating well. I ate like crap especially on V-Day. I am the typical “give me what I want, when I want it” eater and that just can’t stay.
What I will do better next week? Eating healthy lunches and limiting sweets. I have a tendency to hit up the candy dish in our office too much. Once that’s gone I will see if I can get grapes or something. Little changes.
What I accomplished this week:
- Watched a lot of TV: Revenge, Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead….The list goes on–is this an accomplishment? Sure.
- Pitched the Weight of the Union. And got pick up here, so far.
- Uploaded some of my designs to Dribbble. Still need to do more.
- Enjoyed some Me and Julios in Hastings for lunch on Friday.
- Finished another project for Prescribe Nutrition. Love those girls.
Some of my favorite stuff online this week:
- Awesome, cozy outfit from Atlantic-Pacific
- How Madison from Espresso and Cream preps meals for the week
- VERY interesting article from bobafamily about baby carriers, strollers and physical development.
Pins and Pics
Enjoy your week!