One of my favorite things about fall is the fun activities one can have in Minnesota. There is so much cuddling and cider being had at our residence, that I thought I would pass along this fun list of ideas. Give one of these a try this weekend!
- Have a movie/TV marathon night – whether you’re into Star Trek or Lost or Arrested Development, sit down with your honey and grab a nice hot apple cider and a blanket.
- Head to the Apple Orchard for some apple picking, hayrides, and other fun activities. If you buy apple cider there, when you get home you can do #1!
- Enjoy a nice morning at the farmers market. Use Trello to create your list and meal plans for the week. Don’t forget to grab a cup of coffee while your there to keep warm!
- Fall colors drive + picnic: Grab a salad or make some sandwiches, maybe grab a bottle of wine or some beers and spend time driving through the towns you know have beautiful fall colors.
- Grab tickets to your favorite local band or artist. One of Breski’s favorite activities is shows (the above photo is a local favorite, Brianna Lane).
What are some of your favorite date night activities?