Finally a week of normality. Can I get a big, AHHHH! It feels so good to be home and back to it after basically a month of straight travel. Don’t get me wrong, I LOOOVEEE to travel! But at the same time, I like spending my friday nights with Breon and Sen Jo at home, too!
Here are some of my favorite blogs from this past week that I wanted to share with you!
Weekend Round-Up (9/21/2013)
- Why You Should Track Your Efforts Not Achievements from Lifehacker
- Autumn Bento Box Plus More Autumn Lunch Ideas from Modern Parents Messy Kids
- A Well Stocked Craft Room from Going Home to Roost
- Fall Decor Ideas from The 36th Avenue
- Favorite Party Ideas from Oh Happy Day
Oh and Minted is giving away $500 in Holiday Cards! Enter and hopefully you’ll win!
Have a wonderful and RELAXING weekend!