I am now on BlogLovin’!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This weekend content is flowing like a river!
- It’s in a scarf, it’s a head, it’s a head scarf. [it's in]. – Black and White: side by side
- Get these awesome ‘back to school’ goodies for yourself! – Mighty Girl
- Inspiration in the form of fresh interior design. – Decophotoblog
- Fall is approaching, get your house ready! – Centsational Girl
- Use a men’s button up shirt to wrap his present. – A Subtle Revelry
Styled Magazine, issue 2 is out! Check it out here!
The imagery mixed with the content makes this magazine one of my favorite online.
Does it bother anyone else that runway fashions are too expensive and even their copies can be really expensive? I love shopping and I love clothes but I don’t have a lot of money. I see people buy things they can’t afford, heck we see it all the time on shows like Sex and the City. With Carrie and her shoes! But what I do a lot of is shopping the sales, thrift stores, vintage finds, and more. I will clue you in on some of my secrets! Stay tuned!