I’m officially on the weight loss train. I know, like everyone, I’m starting in the NEW YEAR. But I’ve spent the last six months gaining all my pre-2011 weight loss back (and then some). I’m totally bummed about it. And now i’m motivated to remove it. I hate shopping in larger sections and I refuse to go back to feeling bad about the way I look again. It’s on!
If I am going to do a high intensity workout, I need fast and motivating tunes. These are some of my favorite right now.
Winter Workout Songs
- Jeremih – Don’t Tell ‘Em
- Iggy Azalea – Beg For It
- Flo Rida – GDFR (feat. Sage The Gemini and Lookas)
- DJ Snake – Turn Down for What
- Tiësto – Let’s Go
- Enur – Calabria 2008 – MIMS Remix
- Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin
- Walk the Moon – Shut Up and Dance
- Jason Derulo – Trumpets
- Jessie J – Ain’t Been Done
- Timbaland – Bounce
- Martin Solveig – Hello – Single Edit
- Ella Henderson – Ghost
- Wiz Khalifa – We Dem Boyz
- Spoon – Rent I Pay
- Neon Indian – Polish Girl
My music tastes are so eclectic. One minute I’d love to listen to Postal Service and Alexi Murdoch only to want to listen to Iggy Azelea and Girl Talk the next. I love music.
This playlist is my chill mix, it’s perfect for a fall evening or during the day to focus. Enjoy!
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify
My Fall Favs Playlist
- Nat King Cole – Autumn Leaves
- We Are The Willows – Picture
- From Indian Lakes – The Bells
- Ed Sheeran – Tenerife Sea
- Alexi Murdoch – Through The Dark
- Tennis – Dimming Light
- OneRepublic – I Lived
- The Postal Service – A Tattered Line of String
- Jeremy Fisher – Song In My Heart
- Jose Gonzalez – Heartbeats
- Alana Henderson – Song About a Song
- Grace Mitchell – Broken Over You
- C418 – Impostor Syndrome
Who doesn’t love new music? I love it. Today I mixed both new and old songs to bring together a fun fall playlist. I jammed to it while I cleaned this weekend! So I would say it’s pretty awesome.
If you have Spotify, here is the playlist you can subscribe to!