Traveling is one of my favorite (and most expensive) hobbies. And sometimes I like to think about all the places I want to go, especially when watching a movie like Eat, Pray, Love where the colors are so vivid and the scenes are realistic and just plain beautiful.
So whether you want to go to a beach in Bali, or to the Grand Canyon, you need some sort of list. You can pull from this list when you actually have the cash to go on vacation. Or you can stare at it and count-down the days until your retirement. Either way, this will be your travel bucket list.
My travel bucket list is growing and I am always open to suggestions because, really I just want to travel everywhere and anywhere. Like come October I will be in Washington D.C., Boston, Cape Cod, and New York City. This is one of my first ‘real’ journeys east and I am very excited about it.
To create your bucket list:
1. Create a google doc/ word doc titled Travel Bucket List
2. Create seven sections for each continent
3. Type all of the places you can think of that you want to go
4. Use google maps, national geographic, and other travel sites to get inspiration.
5. Share the heck out of your list. You might find a facebook friend that also wants to backpack Europe (eehemm–oh excuse me), and then you can do it on the cheap!
Check out my bucket travel list!
Amazon Rainforest Brazil
Lot Valley, France
Kitzbuhel – Alps, Austria
Maldives, Indian Ocean
Komodo Island, Indoneisa
Great Barrier Reef, Austrailia
Lake Geneva, Switzerland
San Diego, California, USA
Is there something specific you like to do in each town you travel to?
I love going to Farmers Markets.