My music tastes are so eclectic. One minute I’d love to listen to Postal Service and Alexi Murdoch only to want to listen to Iggy Azelea and Girl Talk the next. I love music.
This playlist is my chill mix, it’s perfect for a fall evening or during the day to focus. Enjoy!
Listen and Subscribe on Spotify
My Fall Favs Playlist
- Nat King Cole – Autumn Leaves
- We Are The Willows – Picture
- From Indian Lakes – The Bells
- Ed Sheeran – Tenerife Sea
- Alexi Murdoch – Through The Dark
- Tennis – Dimming Light
- OneRepublic – I Lived
- The Postal Service – A Tattered Line of String
- Jeremy Fisher – Song In My Heart
- Jose Gonzalez – Heartbeats
- Alana Henderson – Song About a Song
- Grace Mitchell – Broken Over You
- C418 – Impostor Syndrome
Who doesn’t love new music? I love it. Today I mixed both new and old songs to bring together a fun fall playlist. I jammed to it while I cleaned this weekend! So I would say it’s pretty awesome.
If you have Spotify, here is the playlist you can subscribe to!
Over the last few years, I have seen bloggers make a fall to-do list. I love it. This year in order to do all the things I love in fall…I have copied this concept. This is my 2013 Fall Checklist! Feel free to use as inspiration for your own!
My Fall Checklist
- Apple picking
- Go on a picnic
- Buy an infinity scarf
- Make apple crisp
- Give thanks
- Go on a hike
- Have an apple cider
- Make and eat chili
- Attend happy hour yoga
- Carve pumpkins
- Make one fall craft
- Fall clean
- Create Christmas cards
- Check out a new brewery
- Drink a pumpkin latte
- Go to a high school football game
- Fall parade of homes
- Drink a chai latte
I know there are a lot of beverages on this list…but what can I say, fall is definitely my favorite warm beverage month!
What is on your Fall checklist?
Figuring out what to wear to a conference can be quite difficult. Some people want to be comfortable so they can take in all the information, while others want to “dress to impress.” I say, you can do both!
Tips for the MN Bloggers Conference:
- Bring a note taking device: A notebook, tablet, or computer will work but my personal preference is a notebook. By writing my notes I am remembering what is being said twice, by hearing and writing it!
- Bring your business cards: I can’t stress this enough. You will meet a lot of people and you will want to make sure they remember you! Bring your cards or other “remembrance” device!
- Enjoy the conference: The reason you are reading this blog today is because of that conference. Take in what the people are saying and enjoy the day!
What do you think is appropriate for conference-wear?