Pinterest is the black hole of the modern woman’s time. I swear there are nights when I sit in front of the computer and pin pin pin ALL THE THINGS! It’s a bit crazy.
I’d consider myself a lover of DIY and crafts yet I don’t make time for it. Well for theses six DIYs I just might.
1. DIY Shibori Designs from Design Sponge
I just love turkish bath towels so how fun would it be to make some with these designs! I just love it.
What a fun and budget-friendly project. You can easily find a mug at Target or IKEA on the cheap plus finding fun and colorful tissue paper is this easy.
3. Dip Dyed Valentine’s Day Cards from Poppytalk
This DIY is very timely (like tomorrow timely). Quickly run to Michael’s to pick up some awesome cardstock and dye for this easy DIY!
4. Copper Magazine Stand from ZANA
I wish I understood how to make this one happen (wink, wink). Maybe one day, right?
5. How to Make the Easiest DIY Blanket Ladder (Without Nails or a Hammer) from Paper n Stitch
I love this one and definitely think I’m going to give this one a go. Why? Because it’s straight up EASY!
6. DIY Crepe Paper Peonies from Lia Griffith
I’m obsessed with peonies and as hard as this one would be, I’d love to give it a shot.