My friend and co-worker, Ami and I, are leaving bright and early Saturday morning for the Adobe MAX conference. And I don’t know about you but I have tendencies to overpack. However, after a month long trip to Europe in 2010…I have nipped that habit in the bud!
Since we are in full fall weather in Minnesota and LA is still in the 90’s, I’ve had to pull out a few pairs of shorts for this trip and man, a little part of me is excited.
Ms. Giggles Six Simple Packing Tips
- Research the weather. If you only do one thing do this. It’s probably the most imperative part of packing.
- Every top has to match every bottom.
- Bring only 2 cover ups (jackets, cardigan, blazers) and those should match the majority of what you’re packing.
- Bring only half of what you think you need.
- Remember, you can re-wear pieces.
- OMG, SHOES. Only bring essential shoes. Don’t bring a pair unless YOU KNOW you’re going to wear them.
Visual LA Packing List
Enjoy your Friday, lovelies!