What a crazy week. Let me tell you, I need to learn the word ‘no.’ I have said yes to everything, thusly making last week and probably the next few tres crazy! I am so busy…
- 5+ different projects going on at work + everyday responsibilities
- 2 freelance projects
- Planning the wedding
- Watching Orange is the New Black (OMG It’s so good)
- Playing Minecraft with the MN Crafters (so fun)
- Ojibwe Forest Rally coming up this next weekend
- And then we are going to San Francisco for labor day.
I know over the course of the next few weeks sleep is going to be of the upmost importance. Last week, I didn’t make goals and thusly didn’t do very well on the health front. I focused on work and that showed in my eating too.
This week, I need to make goals and they are as follows:
- Workout 5 times – Do Focus T25, Fitness on Request, and Strength Train
- Pack healthy snacks for our road trip north
- Focus on one project per day at work
- Progress further on my freelance projects
- Continue communicating with wedding planner
- SLEEP at least 8 hours every night
What I am digging this week:
This adorable engagement photoshoot taken on a fun boat.
Rue Magazine this month is awesome. I just love their amazing photography!
This house is open and sunny, it makes me want to wake up, enjoy a cup of coffee, and a scone while reading the paper!
My favorite food blogger and friend Lee created this awesome Gluten-Free Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe! It looks so good and I am not even GF!
This free font is very fun, I can see some fun uses for design stuffs!
This poem. ‘Nuff said: