Long time, no visit. (sad face, I know). But, listen, I’ve got a full-time job, a freelance business, and a wedding to plan so LAY OFF MAN! Just kidding. You know I love you!
Any ways, thought I would give you some updates…since that is the least I could do.
Work – Anytime Fitness
- I’ve been putting together our blog content strategy for the past few weeks for 2014 (late I know)
- Working on the April and May editorial calendars
- Helping our design team with a couple little side projects
- Planning our 2014 Christmas party for the corporate office
Freelance – Lemon & Lapis
- Launched: Ojibwe Forest Rally website redesign
- Working on finalizing my own logo and business cards
- Starting to design my own portfolio website (even though the one I have isn’t that bad)
- Plus working on a few misc. projects for clients
Photo by Kyle Matteson
Working on coming up with little details like…
- Decide on decor for both wedding ceremony +reception
- Picking out music – first dance, walk down aisle, etc.
- Figuring out vows
- Meeting with our officiant via Skype to do some pre-marital counseling
- Planning the wedding weekend
- Figuring out what we’re going to do for food and drink for the reception
- Designing the wedding invites, RSVP cards, maps, and envelopes
- Picking out wedding bands
- Working with Ami and Erin on a super secret special project that is soon to be announced…
- Check out Ami’s blog she has an infographic giveaway going on!
- Reading Orange is the New Black
- Snuggling with B and Senjo.
- Eating healthier – limiting gluten, dairy, sugar as much as possible after taking one of my client’s (Prescribe Nutrition) programs.
- Lululemon Warehouse Sale – I got early VIP access and decided that I didn’t much care for it. More on that later.
So…as you can see… I’m a little busy. Please be gentle on me. Once the wedding is over and everything has calmed down. I will make more appearances here.