Life has a way of just flying by. A recent quote made it ever so clear…
Days may drag on but months and years, they fly by.
When I look at how busy I (and everyone else in the world is), I think how I need to slow down and actually think about what I want in 2014, strategize if you will. But more importantly, what do I want this year? So I crafted a list of 2014 goals and aspirations. I want to document them here for all to see. I will most definitely need your help with some of these. I will, in turn, help with anything I can in your life!
With work, freelancing, a new business, and getting married, 2014 is going to be crazy! And having some focus on what I want to accomplish is important to me. Here is my ‘bucket list’ for 2014!
Some of my hopes…
- Enjoy a relaxing wedding day and reception
- Continue to travel as much as possible
- Do more of what I like, less of what I don’t like
- Document my bucket list on my blog
- Purchase a kick-ass house
- Host a Cards Against Humanity party
- Run another 5k
- Buy a new car, preferably a Subaru with AWD (All Wheel Drive)
Stay tuned for more about the ongoing results of my 2014 goals.